Missing person reported near Riverside Hospital
The Newport News Police Department is investigating a recent incident involving a missing person.
The incident was reported near Riverside Hospital at 2:36 p.m. Feb. 4.
According to a news release from the police, "57-year-old Eddie Lee Baker was discharged from Riverside Hospital. He advised hospital staff that a friend was coming to pick him up. Approximately an hour later, when Mr. Baker did not return home, his sister contacted police. Mr. Baker suffers from seizures and high blood pressure and has not had his scheduled medications."
Anyone with information is asked to contact 757-928-4292.
This news report is based on information provided by law enforcement authorities. If you believe this report is in error, please contact the issuing authority.
This news report is based on information provided by law enforcement authorities. If you believe this report is in error, please notify the issuing authority.
- Peninsula Fine Arts Center to cap off Art After 5 season May 16.
- Community Pride Day set for May 26
- Sean Patrick Gatz Jr. graduates from Hampden-Sydney College
- Baby story time event starts June 24 at Virgil I. Grissom Library
- Newport News Shipbuilding earns gold awards from Huntington Ingalls Industries
22 Creekstone Drive
CARLETON FALLS VLG B, Newport News
503 Dahlia Court
FLOWERS TERRACE, Newport News
5608 Patricia Drive
118 Stag Terrace
DEERFIELD, Newport News
419 Burnham Place
SPOTTISWOODE, Newport News
350 Williamsburg Court
HIDDEN ESTATES, Newport News
213 Herman Melville Avenue
PORT WARWICK LLC, Newport News
809 Ward Court
WESTGATE CONDOS, Westgate, Newport News
25 Timberline Crescent
SWEETBRIAR, Newport News
253 Cabell Drive
PEACH ORCHARD, Newport News
- Newport News arrests, May 17
- Juvenile runaway reported in the 700 block of Pelham Drive
- Larceny reported in the 0 block of Tillerson Drive
- Larceny reported in the 400 block of Denbigh Boulevard
- Shoplifting reported in the 400 block of Oriana Road