News Police investigating circumstances in missing person case
The News Police Department is investigating a recent incident involving a missing person reported at Riverside Hospital on Feb. 6.
According to a news release from the police, "Eddie Baker was located this at Riverside Hospital. Hospital personnel notified police that Mr. Baker was at their facility. He is currently in the hospital, however the circumstances of why he was admitted are unknown."
Anyone with information is asked to contact 757-928-4292.
This news report is based on information provided by law enforcement authorities. If you believe this report is in error, please contact the issuing authority.
This news report is based on information provided by law enforcement authorities. If you believe this report is in error, please notify the issuing authority.
- Two Newport News residents graduate from University of Mary Washington
- Seven Newport News residents graduate from University of Mary Washington
- Newport News Public Library Board of Trustees to meet May 21
- Newport News Sheriff's Office arrests three on charges of smuggling contraband into jail
- Health care and social policy in focus June 7
822 Brassie Way
GLENEAGLES, Gleneagles, Newport News
1206 Riverside Drive
VILLA SITES, Newport News
237 Misty Pointe La
WATERS RIDGE CONDOS, Waters Ridge, Newport News
12 Frances Street
BEACONSDALE, Newport News
107 Tazewell Road
HANOVER HEIGHTS, Newport News
507 Windemere Road
SHORE PARK, Newport News
8 Lighthouse Way
BERNARD VLG TNHOUSES, Newport News
121 Pine Bluff Drive
SUMMERLAKE II, Newport News
225 Anne Drive
BEECH LAKE ESTATES, Newport News
226 Arden Circle
RICHNECK ESTATE, Newport News
- Newport News arrests, May 20
- Forgery or counterfeiting reported in the 700 block of J Clyde Morris Boulevard
- Intimidation reported in the 700 block of Thimble Shoals Boulevard
- Larceny reported in the 12300 block of Jefferson Avenue
- Larceny reported in the 200 block of Chelmsford Way