Newport News Police Department for Jan. 31
The Newport News Police Department reported the following incidents on Jan. 31, 2013:
Robert J. Currie 30 was arrested on charges of public intoxication at 1:36 a.m. Delmar Lane.
Terry O. Smith 25 was arrested on charges of various driving offenses at 2:28 a.m. Terminal Avenue.
Michael D. Lund 28 was arrested on charges of various driving offenses at 2:45 a.m. Jefferson Avenue.
Marqui R. Pittman 23 was arrested on charges of domestic assault at 4 a.m. Adams Drive.
Matthew D. Williams 27 was arrested on charges of failure to comply with sex offender registration law at 10:02 a.m. 26th Street.
Leslie D. Gilliam 34 was arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit armed robbery and using a firearm to commit a felony at 12:39 p.m. Aqueduct Drive.
Antron D. Byrd 32 was arrested on charges of violation of court restrictions at 4:31 p.m. Aqueduct Drive.
Cristo F. Mendez 36 was arrested on charges of domestic assault at 4:59 p.m. Dean Ray Court.
Laura E. Beaulieu 26 was arrested on charges of contempt of court at 5:57 p.m. Gilford Court.
Christopher Y. Hyde 54 was arrested on charges of Remove at 9:01 p.m. 26th Street.
Kristen R. Paiva 21 was arrested on charges of pick pocketing at 9:10 p.m. Jefferson Avenue.
John W. Harris 27 was arrested on charges of forgery writing:not in 18.2-168 & 18.2-170 obtain money at 9:34 p.m. 26th Street.
Tamara E. Brewster 23 was arrested on charges of violating an emergency protection order at 10:11 p.m. Ridley Circle.
This news report is based on information provided by law enforcement authorities. If you believe this report is in error, please notify the issuing authority.
- Newport News Sheriff's Office arrests three on charges of smuggling contraband into jail
- Two Newport News residents graduate from University of Mary Washington
- Seven Newport News residents graduate from University of Mary Washington
- Newport News Public Library Board of Trustees to meet May 21
- Health care and social policy in focus June 7
807 Zoeller Court
MASTERS - KILN CREEK, Newport News
524 Genneys Way
JENNIFER SQ CONDOS, Jennifer Square, Newport News
192 South Hunt Club Run
COBBLESTONE CONDO, Cobblestone, Newport News
7 Patriot Circle
VILLAGE GREEN, Newport News
834 Holbrook Drive
LAKE CAMBRIDGE, Newport News
103 Lolas Drive
MAXWELL GARDENS, Newport News
623 Brandywine Drive
VILLAGE GREEN, Newport News
64 Transit La
MERIDIAN PRKSDE CNDO, Meridian Parkside, Newport News
38 Beverly Hills Drive
BLUNT POINT, Newport News
731 Mashie Court
GLENEAGLES, Gleneagles, Newport News
- Newport News arrests, May 21
- Newport News arrests, May 20
- Aggravated assault reported in the 700 block of 35th Street
- Aggravated assault reported in the 2100 block of Chestnut Avenue
- Burglary or breaking and entering reported in the 5700 block of Huntington Avenue