U.S. Army band coming to Newport News on April 2
The U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command Band will hold a free performance at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 2 at the Main Street Library in Newport News.
This performance is part of the library's ongoing American music series.
Main Street Library is at 110 Main St., Newport News.
For more information, call 757-926-1357 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newport News Sheriff's Office arrests three on charges of smuggling contraband into jail
- Two Newport News residents graduate from University of Mary Washington
- Seven Newport News residents graduate from University of Mary Washington
- Newport News Public Library Board of Trustees to meet May 21
- Health care and social policy in focus June 7
12 Frances Street
BEACONSDALE, Newport News
107 Tazewell Road
HANOVER HEIGHTS, Newport News
507 Windemere Road
SHORE PARK, Newport News
8 Lighthouse Way
BERNARD VLG TNHOUSES, Newport News
410 Pam La
CROWN GRANT, Newport News
772 Trails La
WOOD'S RUN, Newport News
48 Gambol Street
GREEN OAKS, Newport News
4 Tuckahoe Drive
TUCKAHOE, Newport News
178 Gate Street
NOTTINGHAM VILLAGE, Newport News
818 Grand Bay Cove
SHORELINE CONDO, Shoreline, Newport News